HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR PERSONALIZED ASH WOOD, MAPLE WOOD, AND BIRCH WOOD BASEBALL BAT
D-BAT's custom wood D-BAT bats are made for YOU. We follow YOUR instructions and make YOUR personalized wooden bat to YOUR specifications.
YOU have the opportunity to select YOUR wood either maple, ash or birch. In addition, you can choose YOUR preferred model, the length, the weight and the color and/or the color combination. In addition, YOUR D-BAT wood bat can have YOUR name on the barrel which will be lasered by your D-BAT bat maker. Upon completion, this wood bat will truly be YOUR WOOD BAT!
ORDERING YOUR WOOD BASEBALL BATS
Please specify the date YOU would like to receive YOUR bats. Generally, from the date D-BAT receives your order until YOUR wood bats are ready to be shipped is 10 business days or less. Obviously, the time of year is a factor for D-BAT's production time. D-BAT will keep the turnaround time to the necessary minimum realizing that D-BAT is as anxious to get YOUR personalized wood bats in YOUR hands as YOU are to swing YOUR personalized D-BAT wood bats.
QUALITY OF YOUR WOOD BATS
D-BAT wood is specially selected for YOU. D-BAT maple wood bats, ash wood bats and birch wood bats are made from the highest quality wood grown in the USA and Canada. D-BAT wood bats are personally made for YOU. D-BAT is not in the assembly line business. D-BAT's extraordinary bat production process is second to none. D-BAT's bat maker selects YOUR billets and then designs YOUR bats to meet your exact specifications. Then, YOUR D-BAT wood bats are finished to YOUR specific color preferences.
TIPS TO TAKE THE BEST CARE OF YOUR NEW D-BAT WOOD BATS
Just like all of your other special equipment, the care of YOUR D-BAT wood bats is very important. Here are some friendly D-BAT wood bat care suggestions and tips:
- As often as practicable, wipe off YOUR D-BAT wood bats with rubbing alcohol especially if the handle is covered in pine tar. Keeping the sweet spot smooth and clean enhances YOUR chances to get more hits.
- Rub your D-BAT wood bats with a smooth piece of bone or another wood bat. When you use hard strokes, you will be keeping the sweet spot smooth and increase the likelihood YOUR D-BAT wood bat and YOU will team up for more BIG HITS!
- Keep YOUR D-BAT wood bats away from damp areas and/or wet substances. If YOUR D-BAT wood bat does get wet, immediately dry it with a soft cloth and rub YOUR D-BAT wood bat with linseed oil.
- Please never throw YOUR D-BAT wood bats. No bat is made to be thrown. In fact, all baseball equipment should never be thrown. Only one exception to this rule - - - the baseball!
- When taking batting practice or stepping up to the plate during a game, always make sure YOUR D-BAT logo is facing UP. When D-BAT designed your bats, the D-BAT bat maker took great care to place YOUR D-BAT logo on top of the grain so that YOU will hit the bat on your D-BAT wood bat's strongest surface. You want to and D-BAT wants you to squarely hit the ball on YOUR D-BAT wood bat's "sweet spot."
- Storing YOUR D-BAT wood bats properly is very important. Please do not leave YOUR D-BAT wood bats in the trunk of a car or in some other hot place. High temperatures will remove the natural moisture from YOUR D-BAT bat's wood. Please store YOUR D-BAT wood bats in a vertical position with the handles UP and the barrels DOWN.
Unfortunately, wood bats do not come with guarantees. YOU will enhance YOUR success with YOUR D-BAT wood bats when YOU follow these suggested D-BAT wood bat care tips.
Please do not hesitate to EMAIL US with any of your thoughts or questions. Also, D-BAT would love to get an email from YOU when YOU knock it "out of the park" or get an otherwise important D-BAT wood bat "hit."
CONGRATULATIONS on choosing D-BAT wood bats!!